The group works on projects related to the following themes:
- Economic assessment of climate policy instruments, and design of effective and efficient policy packages.
- Study of the relationship between economic growth and the environment, focusing on energy and climate change.
- The application of insights and models from evolutionary economics to study an energy transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Analysis of environmental innovation with applications to renewable energy, notably wind and solar PV.
- The application of behavioral economics for analysis, design and public support of environmental and climate policies.
- Economic analysis of biodiversity and its management in terrestrial and marine ecosystems.