ICTA is governed by a Management Team, a "Junta Permanente" (JP) and a General Council. The JP consists of the coordinators of the research groups, and one representatives of the administrative staff and the doctoral/master students. The General Council is composed of all the senior and post-doctoral researchers as well as one representative of the administrative staff and Master/PhD students.
- Director: Jordina Belmonte Soler
- Deputy Director of Research: Patrizia Ziveri
- Deputy Director of Postgraduate Studies: Carme Miralles-Guasch
- Scientific Secretary: Montserrat Sarrà Adroguer
- PhD Coordination: Montserrat Sarrà Adroguer
- Economics Affairs: Víctor Sarto i Monteys
- International relations: Giorgos Kallis
- Knowledge transfer: Martí Boada Juncà
- Relations with Degree in Environmental Sciences: Cristina Palet Ballús
ICTA-UAB has an Academic Commission for the PhD degree and Academic Commission for the Master that plan formation and tutoring of students, and assist them where needed.